Honeymoons & Celebrations
A honeymoon, anniversary, or life celebration is a once-in-a-lifetime trip. Not only can we save you valuable time, but we can help get the extras you deserve.
We can provide insights to the most desired destinations. You may have an idea of where you would like to go, if so, great! We can customize anything you’ve dreamed of; plus make certain you are getting the best value and ensure you are going the right time of the year to that destination.
If you are not sure where to go, we do! By getting to know you and your significant other we can make recommendations on the most romantic locations around the world.
Having the resource and connection we do, the ideal options we can offer are endless. During your vacations you will want to make memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. Here are a few examples of what we can offer:
- A secluded dinner for two under the stars in sugar white sand
- Take a sunset cruise along the Seine River in Paris
- Experience an outdoor soaking tub, filled with bubbles, along the banks of the Zambezi River sipping chilled champagne
- Breakfast being delivered by canoe to your overwater bungalow while being serenaded by a local Tahitian
Here are a few of the popular destinations we recommend:
BORA BORA / TAHITI:
Year after year, Tahiti is consistently ranked highest as one of the most romantic destinations in the world.
With only a 3 hour longer flight from LAX to Hawaii and in the same time zone, Tahiti offers untouched places and uninhabited islands to explore. You won’t find crowds of tourists here, these islands receive 180,000 visitors a year, which Hawaii sees in seven weeks.
Tahiti is fantastic to visit any time of the year. The summer months of November to April are characterized by higher humidity and rain but because of year-round sun, and average temperatures of 80º for both air and water, it is an amazing place to visit.
With a culture over 3,000 years old, traditions are passed down from generation to generation through dance, song, and tattooing, there is so much to experience in this tropical paradise.
The food is outstanding combining a blend of French and Tahitian using only the freshest ingredients.
There is nothing more romantic than the famous over-the-water bungalows and a night or two is highly recommend. We have toured most and have stayed in several, so we can guide you to the best option.
For the active traveler, hikes that explore the lush interior of the island’s hidden waterfalls, remnants of ancient villages, and to the island’s top for astounding views. ATV and pineapple fields tours are also popular. For water lovers there’s world-class scuba diving, snorkeling, and surfing. Plus, SUP, kayaking and swimming with the dolphins are always fun.
Greece is one of the most beautiful, romantic, places in the world. Along with jagged coastlines dotted with famous white houses and blue roofs you will find quiet lakes, and lush forests. It is also a perfect place to sip a cocktail while you watch a magnificent sunset over a pristine beach. The waters are crystal-clear, perfect for snorkeling.
You will feel welcomed wherever you go since the Greek people are well-known for their hospitality. Their historical beliefs were that strangers were sent by the gods and were to be welcomed and cared for, these beliefs still exist today.
Exceptional cuisine based on the Mediterranean diet, which was born in Greece, and is thought to be the secret to longevity. Dishes are based on fresh healthy ingredients like olive oil, seafood, grilled meats and most everything is baked. Greeks put a high importance of good food and good company in everyday life.
There is no shortage of activities from visiting a plethora of exploring ancient ruins, breathtaking hikes, or take a private tour to learn about the fascinating Greek mythology. Looking to relax? Do so poolside or on the beach with your toes in the sand.
A Mediterranean climate offering a mix of hot, dry weather to cooler temperatures and increased rainfall are found throughout the country. The best months to visit are May, June, September, and early October. To avoid the peak summer crowds while still experiencing great weather May and September are great options. The rainy season is between October to March.
Italy offers an abundance of charm! You will feel something special when visiting Italy, from the friendly welcoming people to stunning landscape where you will think you are on the set of a movie. You will be in awe of the picturesque coastlines, tranquil lakes, majestic mountains, and the rolling hills filled with sun-filled vineyards producing some of the world’s best wines.
If you are a foodie or love wine, it does not get any better! When it comes to food here you will find a blend of creativity in balance with simplicity. You will feel you are having a home-cooked meal because of the use of fresh, high-quality ingredients. Italy also has 372 Michelin Star restaurants, the second highest in the world.
Something for everyone and Italy offers it all! Here are a few examples that we can arrange for you:
- Step inside the well-preserved architecture and learn about the 3,000-year-old history in Rome.
- Plenty of water experiences from a romantic private boat tour on Lake Como, yachting along Portofino’s peninsula, or drifting the canals of Venice in a gondola.
- If you are not an opera lover, you will find a new appreciation once attending a performance. Italy is the birthplace of opera, you can find exceptional productions most everywhere.
- Soak up the sun on the pristine beaches along the Mediterranean and Adriatic Seas
- Ski the Dolomites
- Take a cooking class in a local family home
- Maybe you’re a little more adventurous, then try the fabulous 7.5 mile hike along the cliff path that connects the five towns of Cinque Terra.
- Shopping – of course!
- Or just totally relax and enjoy the beauty of Tuscany while enjoying fabulous wines at a charming winery.
Other suggested destinations:
- Las Vegas
Special Occasion Package Pricing
- We will arrange the best options for you based on our knowledge and your preferences View Sample Proposal
- Assistance with travel disruptions
- Destination tips, guidance, and packing tips
- Digital itinerary and documentation which provides live updates to your mobile devices View Sample Itinerary
- For every booking, a $20 donation will be made to the African non-for-profit Children in the Wilderness
A one-time, non-refundable, Professional Fee $300 is required – See our Working With Us page for more details