Working With Us
Here is the Process…
- We start with an online questionnaire, Design My Trip, then you will receive a calendar link to schedule a complimentary call.
- Once we have your trip ideas, we will curate a beautifully designed proposal View Sample Proposal
- Next, we provide reservation details and destination information using the latest technology. The app provides live updates to any last-minute changes and can be downloaded to work offline. View Sample Itinerary
- You will be reminded in advance of important dates and when payments are due.
- We provide destination tips and packing list. We can also make reservations for dining, cooking classes, spa, etc..
- We manage the details, confirm all reservations, and will be available your entire trip.
Time is valuable!
Because we can save you hours of endless overwhelming research, elevate your trip experience and be there for you the entire trip, we work on a fee, plus earned commission for our time, experience, and expertise.
A non-refundable, one-time, professional fee is required, starting at $300.
The fee may increase depending on the complexity of travel (groups, more than 2 weeks travel, etc.)
Cruise only and All-inclusive properties require a $150 fee / Hotel only bookings is $50.
Trips within 90 days of departure start at $500.
Please see travel pages for more details.
Eliminate some stress, hire a pro!
In this day and age where you can do all your own travel research, make your own flights etc., many will think they don’t need a travel agent, right? Well, I for one spend so much time doing computer work, that it is NOT enjoyable to “figure everything out” when it comes to my bigger vacations! I consider myself an expert in my profession and that’s why I hire an expert to help with my extended travel! Rhonda is a doll to work with and has a great support team! She is so pleasant and professional and really works hard for her clients! With this whole coronavirus situation, having a travel agent (advocate) on your side to help people cancel, reschedule, get refunds, credits -whatever – had to be so helpful! I wholeheartedly recommend Rhonda Zorman to help you as a travel agent!
– Marci Valicenti, Steamboat Springs, CO
What can a Virtuoso advisor do for you?
- Personalized Planning: the trips and experiences you want (and those unforgettable moments you did not even know were possible), tailored to your interests.
- Travel Perks: from hotel room upgrades to complimentary breakfasts and spa treatments, exclusive cruise excursions, and more.
- VIP Access Around the Globe: See the Sistine Chapel after hours, skip the lines at Angkor Wat, explore the Galápagos Islands with a third-generation naturalist guide.
- Insider Knowledge: Thanks to their own travels and personal relationships with Virtuoso partners around the world, Virtuoso travel advisors take trip recommendations well beyond the expected.
- Peace of Mind: leave the logistics to us and rely on your advisor for insight and support every step of the way. Last-minute cancellations, border closures, unexpected changes – travel advisors have you covered, now more than ever
“Time is our most precious asset, we should invest in it wisely.”
– Michael Levy